What makes HCCS unique:
What makes us affordable?
- Our belief that finance should not be the reason Christian families do not choose private education.
- A four-day school week to keep operating costs down.
- Teachers who are passionate about students over monetary gain.
What are the strengths of individualized learning?
- Individual goals emphasize finishing work early and often, making for less homework.
- Allows teachers to give appropriate time to help when students need assistance, and gives freedom to students to continue working when no help is needed.
- Builds academic skills over time, so that students learn new material when they are ready.
How is the Bible incorporated into our education?
- Daily Scripture memory or reflection.
- Biblically based, faith building curriculum.
- Open discussion and edification of the Bible between teachers and students.