The following standards have been established for entrance into HCCS
- Parents should be in agreement with our basic objectives and Statements of Faith and should be willing to actively support our educational program.
- The students must have a sincere desire for a Christian education and must be willing to submit to the standards and regulations of our school.
- Parents and students must sign Hill Country Christian School’s Medical and Liability release forms.
- All students must have an updated immunization record.
- All new families will participate in an interview with the principal.
- The applicant’s record of behavior in his home, community, school, and church must indicate that we, at Hill Country Christian School, can be reasonably sure that the applicant’s citizenship and character in our school will be acceptable.
- Students entering PK-12 grades, if they attend church, must provide pastor’s recommendation.
- A student transferring from another school must be in good academic standing. He or she must be eligible to return to his/her previous school. The previous school will be called to verify this information. Should the student’s accomplishments be below his grade level as evidenced by recent grade reports and/or standardized test scores, the child will be admitted on a probationary basis or placed in a lower grade better suited for his achievement.
- All new students are considered as being on probation for the first six-weeks. Just as parents and students must determine how they fit into the Christian school environment, so the school personnel must evaluate the compatibility of new students with our present emphasis and ministry.
- Transfer students must have paid all financial commitments to previous schools attended before enrollment in Hill Country Christian School can be finalized.
- Grades will transfer according to Hill Country Christian School’s standard.