Family Spirit Fest
The HCCS Parent Connection is comprised of parents, teachers, faculty and staff. The purpose of the Parent Connection is to promote the ideals of the school and facilitate parental involvement. The Parent Connection assists teachers in enriching the learning experience and raises and dispenses funds for special school needs.
Below are some of the purposes of the Parent Connection group:
- Promote ideals of the school
- Foster a sense of community
- Facilitate parent involvement
- Assist teachers in enriching the learning experience
- Assist the administration of HCCS in special events
- Coordinate and disseminate information about HCCS events
- Provide opportunities for parents to fellowship with other Christian parents
- Raise and dispense funds for special school needs
The Parent Connection Committee has helped HCCS in many ways including new playground equipment, a new gym floor, a school van, teacher appreciation, as well as on-going classroom improvements
Some of the fund-raisers the Parent Connection Committee have held in the past include the Daddy-Daughter Dance
, Spring Carnival, Pasta Festival, Jog-a-Thon, and Box Tops for Education.
Browse the list of participating Box Top products
to see how you can help HCCS!